Watermark Intellectual Property Lawyers
Bringing Fresh Thinking to the management of your IP
Watermark Intellectual Property Lawyers is a boutique law firm with expertise in all aspects of intellectual property (IP) law, assisting you to commercialise
your IP rights and protect your business.
We work with you to build an intellectual asset management strategy aligned to your business objectives, helping you manage your IP for profit and growth. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth, we understand the distinct needs of different markets throughout Australia and can assist your business locally, nationally and internationally.
Commercialisation and Enforcement.
When it comes to all aspects of your IP, Watermark is well placed to provide commercial and corporate advice. Our Commercial services include:
- Collaborative research (R&D) agreements
- Competition law
- Conducting IP audits
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Copyright, particularly for branding and packaging
- E-commerce and internet strategies
- Food labelling
- Forming joint ventures
- Licensing agreements
- Manufacturing and materials transfer agreements
- Plant breeder’s rights
Our Dispute Resolution services include:
- Appeals from decisions of IP offices
- Breach of Moral Rights and Performers’ Rights
- Customs seizures
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- Domain name dispute resolution
- Infringement proceedings
- Misuse of Confidential Information
- Ownership and Entitlement Disputes
- Patent, design and trade mark opposition and revocation proceedings
Watermark has extensive experience handling contentious IP matters at all stages of a dispute, from protection and enforcement strategies, through to initiating court proceedings, conducting trials and appeals, and negotiating and concluding settlements.
Our litigation expertise includes:
- Infringement and validity proceedings relating to trade marks, patents and designs
- Federal Court appeals from decisions of the Patent, Design and Trade Marks Offices
- Trade practices, passing off, consumer protection and competition claims
- Disputes relating to the protection of confidential information
- Copyright infringement disputes
With Watermark on your side your intellectual assets are in safe hands.
To meet the members of the team, click on the names below >
Roanne De Menezes